Watch the interview above to get answers in real-time on why systems thinking has to be a part of education.
Polyplexus ‘Ask Me Anything’ session on Why Systems Thinking has to be part of Education. Hosted by Laura Anne Edwards, founder of Polyplexus.
Here are some of the questions discussed:
- What is systems thinking?
- Where do we see it now in education?
- How visual or kinetic does it need to be?
- I Do you see “systems thinking” as theory/practice/curriculum from a very early age?
- What systems wisdom do kids inherently know that they lose?
- How do we start to make the change?
- To the parents listening, how can they insert it into their families (in ways large and small)?
- What projects are you working on now?
- What would you like this research community to think about or study?
About Polyplexus: The goal of Polyplexus is to reshape today’s approaches to science by effectively and efficiently engaging cross-disciplinary researchers and research sponsors to dramatically accelerate the process of non-obvious hypothesis generation.